Crane Lift Box
Lift and lower supplies
Engineered to carry up to 4,000 lbs
Crane Lift Box in action
Crane Lift Box
- Crane Lifting Eyes provide a safe 4-point pick up (Rigging NIC)
- Comes standard with fork pockets to allow for easy handling with a forklift
- Engineered to carry up to 4,000 lbs.
Easily lift supplies above or below ground levelLift or lower supplies, materials and small equipment with a Star Industries Crane Lift Box. The box is engineered from strong 10-gauge steel and four-point lift eyes to carry a massive 4,000 lbs in weight.
- Strong 10-gauge steel shell tub is heavily reinforced with 1/4” angle.
- Rugged heavy-duty construction for long-term durability.
- Rigging also available.
Rigging RequirementsRigging for the Models 1454 and 1455 Crane Lift Boxes are not included. The rigging must have load ratings that equal or exceed the rated load capacity of the Crane Lift Box plus its empty weight. Screw pin anchor shackles are recommended to attach slings to the trash skip.
|Model 1454 (2 ft. deep)||Model 1455 (3 ft. deep)|
|Dimensions||57” long x 51” wide x
27 3/8” high
|57” long x 52” wide x
39 3/16” high
|Capacity||1.2 cu yds||1.75 cu yds|
|Max. Load Capacity||4,000 lbs||4,000 lbs|
|Fork Pocket ID||3 1/8” high x 8 ¼” wide||3 1/8” high x 8 ¼” wide|
|Spaced on Center||31.5”||31.5”|
|Empty Weight||465 lbs||625 lbs|
Operating manual/safety information available online and at 1-800-541-1797