Easy one person installation
Lock into place
Fork Extension close up chain
Placing the fork extension
- Perfect for bulky loads
- Extend your fork length to 72”
- One operator can add and remove extendable fork in seconds
Extend and get more fork under your loadGet more fork under bulky and awkward loads with a Star Industries fork extension. It’s quick and easy to install with installation and removal taking just seconds.
Things you need to know about fork extensions
- Overall length of fork extension must not exceed 150% of fork length.
- Inside width of fork extension must not be more than ½" wider than fork.
- Forklift capacity is substantially reduced when center of load is moved out beyond standard 2 ft. load center.
- Do not pick up load with tip of fork extensions.
- Load must be centered on fork extensions or closer to the backstop.
|Model||Overall length||Fits Forks||Weight per set|
|1664||72″||4″ x 48″||120 lbs|
|1665||72″||5″ x 48″||140 lbs|
|1666||72″||6″ x 48″||160 lbs|
Danger: Do NOT use without installing retaining pins behind the heel of each fork and securing with hairpins or cotter pins. Safety chain(s) must also be used. Wrap chain around a strong part of the fork carriage and secure with locking grab hook. Operating manual/safety information available online and by calling 1-800-541-1797.